Garlic is an herb that is grown around the world. It is related to onion, leeks, and chives. Garlic is used for many conditions related to the heart and blood system. Garlic is a wonderful seasoning to add aroma, taste, and added nutrition to your dishes. Here are 8 Amazing facts about Garlic.
1. Garlic lowers blood triglycerides and total cholesterol. It prevents heart diseases.
2. Helps protect against oxidative stress and unwanted inflammation. Thus protecting our blood cells and blood vessels.
3. It also keeps our blood pressure under control.
4.Very good source of manganese, vitamin c, vitamin b6 in fact, it contains a little bit of almost everything we need to keep us healthy 😉
5. Few studies suggest that exercise-induced fatigue may be reduced with garlic!
6. Garlic reduce toxic heavy metals in the body thus its a very good detoxifying agent.
7. Garlic have beneficial effects on bone health in women by increasing estrogen levels.
8. Ginger garlic paste commonly used in cooking is one of the most powerful food medicine known to human for its antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial properties.