Beetroot is of exceptional nutritional value; especially the greens, which are rich in calcium, iron and vitamins A and C. Beetroots are an excellent source of folic acid and a very good source of fibre, manganese and potassium. Beetroot is low in fat, full of vitamins and minerals and packed with powerful antioxidants – a health-food titan. Here are 8 Amazing Health Benefits of Beetroot.
1. Beetroots unique betaine, helps protects your cells and enzymes from environmental stress thus keeps you younger
2. Beetroot help protect internal organs & prevent numerous chronic diseases.
3. The powerful phytonutrients that gives the deep crimson color to beetroots will help ward off numerous cancers.
4. Good for your bones, liver, kidneys, and pancreas. It also reduce the risk of birth defects.
5. Betalin pigments in beets support body’s detoxification process, helping to purify your blood and your liver.
6. Helps improving blood flow. Drinking beet juice help lower blood pressure with in hours.
7. Boost your stamina with a glass of beet juice and you can exercise for up to 16 percent longer than your usual!
8. Beetroot once a week in your diet will significantly deliver natural benefits that keeps you away from visiting a doctor nearby.