Green gram, also known as the mung bean, is a small round bean that is green in color. By eating Green Mung Beans, you get high protein, low calorie food that is packed with vitamins and minerals. If you’re having trouble losing weight because you feel too hungry whenever you cut back on calories, consider adding green gram to your diet. With its high fiber and nutrient content, it offers a number of health benefits. Here are 8 Amazing Health Benefits of Green Gram.
1. Green gram is very rich in iron. Those who lack iron can reduce the risk of anemia by adding green gram in their regular diets.
2. Maintains blood pressure and helps lower blood cholesterol and Protect Against Heart Disease.
3. Green gram keeps you full for a longer period of time thus reducing your hunger pangs.
4. To reduce weight in a healthy way, add green grams to your diet because its calorie count is very less and packed with protein, iron & fiber.
5. Green gram has anti-inflammatory property and it prevent gas and bloating unlike other beans.
6. It contains high amount of fiber, thereby preventing constipation.
7. Green gram is packed with cell rejuvenating vitamins and enzymes that keeps your skin moist. So no more dry skin.
8. Its cooling, soothing & antiseptic properties can heal your skin, keeping it fresh and glowing.