Osho was an Indian Godman and leader of the Rajneesh movement. During his lifetime he was viewed as a controversial mystic, guru, and spiritual teacher. He expanded his spiritual teachings and through his discourses gave an original insight into the writings of religious traditions, mystics, and philosophers from around the world. Here are 8 Most Powerful, Life Changing Osho Quotes.
1. Truth is not something outside to be discovered, it is something inside to be realized.
2. Life is a balance between rest and movement.
3. Be loving towards yourself, then you will be able to love others too.
4. Man lives like a robot: mechanically efficient, but with no awareness.
5. One just needs a little alertness to see and find out: Life is really a great cosmic laughter.
6. Nobody has the power to take two steps together, you can take only one step at a time.
7. Discover yourself, otherwise, you have to depend on other people’s opinions who don’t know themselves.
8. Yoga is the science to be in the here and now.