Yogi Bhajan was a yogi, spiritual teacher, and entrepreneur, who introduced Kundalini Yoga to the United States. He was the spiritual director of the 3HO (Healthy, Happy, Holy Organization) Foundation, with over 300 centers in 35 countries. He taught over 8,000 classes and inspired thousands of people to keep up and live in their excellence.
He is still alive in his teachings and his guidance is available to anyone who tunes into his subtle presence. He has left a legacy of hope, inspiration, and technology for future generations and the upliftment of humanity. Here are 8 inspiring quotes by Yogi Bhajan.
1. When you don’t go within, you go without.
2. Our purity lies in our originality. Our intuition lies in our innocence.
3. Life is a lie if you do not find the eternal truth.
4. Your mind is your servant, your body is your vehicle and your soul is your residence.
5. The art of happiness is to serve all, and all shall serve you.
6. Meditation is nothing but taking a mental shower.
7. A spiritual person is vast, like an ocean – but very mighty, very powerful.
8. If you give your Self a chance, your Self will give you all the chances.