Sri Ramana Maharshi was probably the most famous sage of the twentieth century both in India and the rest of the world. He was known as the silent sage whose peaceful presence and powerful gaze changed the lives of the many who came into his presence. Here are 8 Inspiring quotes by Ramana Maharshi.
1. Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.
2. Happiness is your nature. It is not wrong to desire it. What is wrong is seeking it outside when it is inside.
3. There is neither Past nor Future. There is only the Present.
4. No one succeeds without effort… Those who succeed owe their success to perseverance.
5. There is nothing like ‘within’ or ‘without.’ Both mean either the same thing or nothing.
6. The revelation or intuition arises in its own time and one must wait for it.
7. Do what is right at a given moment and leave it behind.
8. To perform one’s duty is the greatest service to God.