Ravi Shankar is a spiritual leader and founder of the Art of Living Foundation created in 1981, which aims to relieve individual stress, societal problems, and violence. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar is a humanitarian leader, a spiritual teacher, and an ambassador of peace. His vision of a stress-free, violence-free society has united millions of people the world over through service projects and the courses of The Art of Living. Here are 8 Inspiring quotes by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar.
1. If you can win over your mind, you can win over the whole world.
2. If something can bring you great pleasure, it can also bring you pain.
3. The path of love is not a tedious path. It’s a path of joy. It’s a path of singing and dancing.
4. Life is nothing to be very serious about. Life is a ball in your hands to play with. Don’t hold on to the ball.
5. But joy is never tomorrow; it is always now.
6. Faith is realizing that you always get what you need.
7. We do yoga to make life more beautiful.. to stop misery from entering our world.
8. Peace is our very nature, and yoga leads you to inner peace.