The broad bean is among the oldest crops in the world and so it is not surprising that it goes by many names, including vicia faba, fava bean, faba bean, field bean, bell bean and tic bean. these beans are meaty and flavorful enough to hold their own as a side dish or mixed into an entree. Adding just a handful of these beans to a salad provides a boost of protein, fiber, potassium and energy-providing B vitamins. Here are 8 Amazing Health Benefits of Broad Beans.
Reduces the risk of heart problems
Great weight loss food
Helps lower high blood pressure
Good for digestive health
Boosts immune system
Stabilises Blood sugar
Helps prevent cancer
Aids In Combating Depression
Chewy and flavorful yard long beans, also known as Chinese snake beans, are closely related to black-eyed peas. The yard long pods are actually legumes belonging to the Fabaceae family.
1. Helps reduce the risk of stroke
2. Boost the immune system
3. Improve the function of the digestive organs.
4. Controlling blood sugar levels.
5. Overcoming hypertension.
6. Reduce the risk of developing cancer.
7. Helps to overcome constipation.
8. Maintain healthy bones and teeth
Green beans, also known as French beans, string beans or snap beans. Green Bean is a low calorie vegetable with plenty benefits. Green beans just like all other vegetables that are great for our health. Here are 8 Amazing health benefits of Green Beans.
1. Its rich fiber & less carbohydrate helps keep diabetes in balance.
2. Its rich vitamins and minerals prevents bone deterioration and osteoporosis.
3. Prevent vision deterioration.
4. Reduce risk of cardio vascular diseases.
5. Helps prevent colon cancer.
6. Boosts immune system.
7. Highly beneficial for gastro-intestinal health & relieves from constipation.
8. Helps in healthy development of fetus.