Cinnamon is a powerful spice that has been used medicinally around the world for thousands of years. It is still used daily in many cultures because of its widespread health benefits, not to mention its distinctly sweet, warming taste and ease of use in recipes. Here are 8 Amazing Health Benefits of Cinnamon.
Protects Heart Health
Help Lower Cancer Risk
Fights Infections & Viruses
Protects Dental Health
Helps Fight Allergies
Natural Food Preservative
Reduces LDL cholesterol levels
Garlic is an herb that is grown around the world. It is related to onion, leeks, and chives. Garlic is used for many conditions related to the heart and blood system. Garlic is a wonderful seasoning to add aroma, taste, and added nutrition to your dishes. Here are 8 Amazing facts about Garlic.
1. Garlic lowers blood triglycerides and total cholesterol. It prevents heart diseases.
2. Helps protect against oxidative stress and unwanted inflammation. Thus protecting our blood cells and blood vessels.
3. It also keeps our blood pressure under control.
4.Very good source of manganese, vitamin c, vitamin b6 in fact, it contains a little bit of almost everything we need to keep us healthy 😉
5. Few studies suggest that exercise-induced fatigue may be reduced with garlic!
6. Garlic reduce toxic heavy metals in the body thus its a very good detoxifying agent.
7. Garlic have beneficial effects on bone health in women by increasing estrogen levels.
8. Ginger garlic paste commonly used in cooking is one of the most powerful food medicine known to human for its antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial properties.
Ginger is among the healthiest and most delicious spices on the planet. It is loaded with nutrients & bioactive compounds that have powerful benefits for your body and brain. Here are Top 10 health benefits of ginger that are supported by scientific research.
1. Ginger has been used for its medicinal properties for centuries.
2. It is a powerful pain killer and more effective in improving digestion.
3. Ginger is scientifically proven to reduce inflamation.
4. It also reduces high blood pressure & strengthens the liver.
5. Relieves from problems such as nausea and motion sickness.
6. Ginger removes excessive gas from the stomach. Enhances the ability to burn fat and increase immunity.
7. Well known appetizer so, try a tea spoon of ginger juice along with a tea spoon of honey after breakfast… Daily….
8. Ginger along with garlic is very commonly used in numerous asian cuisines.
9. Ginger is among the healthiest and most delicious spices on the planet.
10. Loaded with nutrients & bioactive compounds that have powerful benefits for your body and brain.